Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday Morning Update

Sue's brother Peter returned from Arizona late last week, sorted some stuff and left again this morning. He called my place to see if Debbie wanted to go. So, once again, I was at the airport at 6:30 to see another loved one off. Join me in prayer that they all return safely. Now both my ladies are gone and I feel pretty vulnerable.

They still havnt been able to get the body. Sue says its hot down there and people dont work very fast. We hope to get OMA today and then have her cremated. That will take a few days. They will have a small memorial down there and then hopefully everyone will return late this week or weekend.

I was sent pictures of the cars. It took me a day to get the courage to look at them. Needless to say it was horrific. All I can tell you is that one car was red and one car was grey. I showed them to my kids as they are both young drivers and have been deeply hurt by this accident. I want them to really see the results of carelessness.

Thankyou to all the people who have sent condolances. Thankyou Brenda for dropping by and sending your love. I trust all is well with you. I think of you often. Hows school? How was the trip? Keep smilling. We are OK.......just sad.

Oma was an amazing person. So full of love and compassion. I see her in all her grandchildren. When I was going through pictures on the weekend it really sunk in. Oma deeply loved our children. Every picture I have has her holding a baby or a child. All of our kids would run to her for comfort, hugs and love. She taught our little ladies well. Each one of them has a peice of Oma inside them. We were so blessed.

All these jokes about motherinlaws were never true for me. My mother in law was great! I am so blessed.

Anyway, I found everything I lost, but now I lost my paycheck. I am not thinking straight. I am disorgazed at best and throw in a little stress, and take away my glue (Sue) and I am junk. I hate to think what Opa is going through. I think if it was me, I would lose my shoes and go for a long walk up North and lose my way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!