Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, May 06, 2008

A Watch? Like This?


Wow Brenda. That would be way cool! Does it look like this?
I asked Sue if I could accept such a gift and she said absolutely!
She laughed because she thinks I'm a bit of bloke.
She said..haha from one bloke to another.

As it turns out H, I havnt had a watch on my wrist for well over 20 years.

It looks like I will be back out in the field as a data/telecommunications technician. I will be responsible for time billing to my clients and I would find a watch quite useful. In fact I'd be tickled pink because I'd know it was a gift from you. I would wear that watch with pride and pleasure...unless of course it looked like the picture. What am I saying. I'd still wear it with pride and pleasure...just less often...hahaha

My mom and dad got me a pewter watch when I graduated high school. It was cool. It had a fly fisherman on it. It was stolen from me in a break and enter. sorry mom in case I didnt tell you.

Anyway as far a gifts are concerned, if you wanted to give me that watch, I would gladly accept it!

your friend don

1 comment:

  1. yuk, that one is minging!

    Bendy Hotlumps...haha!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!