Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, January 02, 2009

Rolling the Dice

MLS listing



Google Map of Property

A River Runs Through It!

Humble Home
This is a place I have been looking at near River Valley. It has come up for sale for the second time in a few years. The current owners cant afford to keep a second property and are selling. This place has everything I have been looking for. Sue told me to go and buy it BUT that she still wanted to stay in Erin for a while. UNfortunately, given the times, I am too afraid to own 2 places. I have chosen instead to roll the dice. If it sells, I lose and if it doesn't then I win. It has been for sale for several months now. I am praying that it will still be available late winter/early spring.
This place has almost a mile of river frontage, as the river flows in and out of the property and ownership is both sides in many spots. There are two sandy beaches and a small creek flowing through the property as well. There is mixed bush with trails throughout. I camped on the property a couple of years ago. It is a playground for sure. 153 acres!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!