Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, February 02, 2009

My Art - Part Three


This print is called "Mated Pair" and it is an Artist Proof Limited Print by Ken Kirkby. He is a celebrated Canadian artist. You've probably seen his Anukshuk prints. This one is AP16/30.

I love birds. I have always especially liked Geese. Not sure if you knew this, but Geese mate for life. In the city centers, geese dont bother to migrate. Out where I live, they still migrate. The geese migration is like a turning of the seasons. They land in the feild across from me in great numbers and they love to clean up after the farmer.

I love the clouds in this one. I like the emptiness or the solitude of these two birds alone. I get the feeling they are leaving but I could be wrong. Magnificent birds! This print is on the floor in my office, although I'm thinking about bringing it home. I have to either download or re-arrange...not sure which yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!