Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Service - Amazing Love


I’m forgiven because You were forsaken.

I’m accepted. You were condemned.

I’m alive and well, Your Spirit is within me

Because You died and rose again.

Amazing love, how can it be

That you, my King would die for me?

Amazing love, I know it’s true:

It’s my joy to honor you.

In all I do I honor You.

You are my King.

You are my King.

Jesus, You are my King.

Jesus, You are my King.

Amazing LoveWords & Music by Billy James Foote©1997 worshiptogether.com Songs / Administered by EMI Christian Music Publishing

used without permission but our church does subcribe and pay CCLI for song usage AND, I doubt anyone is ever gonna pay me any money for this video, nor do very many people even look at this blogspot. I scared most people off a long time ago!

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!