Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

RR Turtle Adventure

So I snuck up to the side door, and I placed the turtle in a sealed white envelope, looked both directions, propped it up against the door and slinked back into my car. There were no cars in the driveway, but if dogs could talk, that beautiful retriever would snitch me out. Now I just sit back and wait and see if I got the right place.

2 comments:

  1. this could be a case of turtle abuse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just heard that the turtle reached its new home. It passed through a hand or two before it made it but it is now home safe and sound! Call off the turtle police...no abuse here!
    dw

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!