Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, May 11, 2009

Good Morning God

Good morning Waheguru. Today I rise and devote myself to You. Why do you love me so much Gitchi Manido? Lord God, what have I done to merit Your favor? I have learned that that You love me because You love me. It is You who created me and that is good enough. My heart leaps with thanksgiving. Precious Jesus, stay in my heart that I might praise You in all your wonderful glory. Come Great Spirit and give me strength and wisdom that I may glorify Your Holy Names.

2 comments:

  1. Amos 3:1 – 2 Hear this word that the Lord has spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying: “You only have I known of all the families of the earth; Therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.”

    Amos is an interesting read as God rants about how he will destroy Israel for nine and a half chapters and then in the last half chapter talks about how he will restore her...the big softie.

    RR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I stumbled across your blog. I'm not a Christian, but perhaps a Buddhist and Nishnabe spiritualist combined. Will bookmark it.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!