Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, May 10, 2009

Waheguru is Gitchi Manido is Lord God



Waheguru



is a term most often used in Sikhism to refer to God,


the Supreme Being or the creator of all.


It means "The Wonderful Teacher" in the Punjabi language.


"Wah" translates to "wonder" and "Guru" , is a term denoting "teacher".


Waheguru is the distinctive representation of God's name in the Sikh dispensation.





Waheguru is Gitchi Manido is Lord God.
The power and might,
the majesty and the glory of our God
never ceases to amaze me.
Lord God, you are everywhere.
Your majesty extends to the Four corners of this world,
as you hold entire creation in your hand.
Father God, thank you for leading me to this place.
Thankyou Lord God for introducing me to more
and more of Your children.
Lord God open my eyes and my heart
that I might be a little piece of Your glory.
You are bigger and bigger every time I loook upon You.

All praise honor and glory to you alone Waheguru Gitchi Manido God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!