Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, June 26, 2009

In the Quiet of the Night

In the quiet of the night,
in the times alone
is the truth the truth
or something unknown?
Can it be a both truth and a lie
or must one finally decide?
If and when,
one makes that choice
is there courage
and humilty
to face the voice
that pounds in ones head
again and again
that says something is wrong
something is dead
Is it the spirit within
that flickers faint with lies
while one is cuddled by earthly demise
fading and gripping
with all ones might
to a faint hope...
am I right?
When you know
you must face the truth
You must die to yourself
and give it up
the truth seams harsh
but is often kind
if with a humbled heart
the truth you did find
Lord grant me the courage
compassion and strength
to live by truth
and love to great length

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!