Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, June 15, 2009

Vision of the White Cloud


I was in my hot tub, staring at the white clouds,
when suddenly a vision came upon me.
.
A large white cloud
formed into the face of God.
.
I gazed upon it for moments,
and its form began to change.
The white cloud began to form
into the likeness
of a magnificent horse and rider.
.
Beauty and wonderment,
turned to fear and panic,
as the image dashed towards earth.
.
In my vision,
I immediately took my wifes hand,
and we fell prostate to the land.
.
I heard a great gust of wind,
and
I saw a great sword lop off the heads
of all those who refused to bow
before the King.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!