Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Machine - Patti Rainbow

The Machine - Copyright © Patti Rainbow 2009
.
Hey Don, Look what I made today! Funny you should be talking about spirit names the day my spirit called me to make a rainbow. This is the most magical shape I ever made. It's a model of the fourth dimension. I am going to meditate on peace and harmony every day and spread the love with beams of light and love.
.
Patti Rainbow

.
I love you Patti and I want a machine. Yes I remember the machine. Its the most magnificent rainbow generater I have ever seen. I remember how we would hang out and bask in the glory of the rainbows it casts. Magnificent indeed and I cant wait. I remember the first day you made the machine and your excitement. This is a magnificent piece of living art. It casts good medicine with such great abundance. No direct light can pass by this object without casting its rainbow beauty.
.
Sue and I laughed about the name. The Machine. However did it end up with the name Machine? From 4 directions this art casts rainbows like a machine.....hmmmm...machine....
.
"welcome my friends...welcome to the machine"?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!