Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, November 09, 2009

"Lifelines"


"Lifelines" copyright© don wright 2009

I was inspired by a picture sent to me by a freind. Peoples images had been reduced to a spirit level with colors telling part of the story. This minimalist view helped to magnify the story. A musician friend once said that the best note was the one you didnt play.

So armed with imagination, a concept and a need to practice lines, I created this art. I call it Lifelines. I tried to reduce important things to lines. I tried to show earth, wind, fire and water. I tried to show animate and inanimate. I tried to show the importance of love and spirit and how everything fits together in balance. I tried to weave man into the equation and how these things both sustain him yet puzzle him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!