Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, November 08, 2009

North Bay Adventure - Planning the Day

I am sitting here at my buddies coffee table planning the day and reading the weather forcast. We are planning last ride of the season. Buddy asked me where I wanted to go. When I said Temegami River, he smiled. This is a great ride. It is very very beautiful with many breathtaking views of this magnificent river. The ride is a good mix of leasure (spelled wrong and where did they put spell check?), and technical. There is lots of rock and lots of mud. I am sure to get stuck today. I decided to bring my big Wellies (rubber boots) for the trip.

The Temagami river flows from Lake Temagami and meets the Sturgeon River near River Valley. From there, the Sturgeon flows to Lake Nippissing, through the French River and into Lake Huron. The Temagami River is one of Canada's most beautiful rivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!