Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, December 11, 2009

Another Gift From a Friend



A fine artist friend sent me my name in Cree as he knew I was having thoughts on how to sign my work. I really liked the gift and so he helped to add my wife's name Susan. Since my wife and I paint together and since she is always in my mind and heart, I will use the above signature on my work. I will use this signature in honour of Spirit, Friendship, and Unity. With a grateful heart I thank my friend for taking a supportive and nurturing interest in our work and our lives. When I sign this signature, I will also honor his great heritage, a heritage, I have come to learn, that we share in Spirit. Thankyou my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!