Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Eyes


"Eyes" don wright 2009

I've always heard that eyes are the windows to the soul. I've always beleived that.
I was painting the other night and learned that I can have as much love intent as I want, but if I dont put the eyball in the right place, its all lost.

Here is an example. The loon looks angry, I think because the eye is forward. The fish, on the otherhand, looks scared, I think because thew eye is looking back at the loon. He's probably scared shitless that the loon is going to poke his eye out!

I think I'm gonna try fixing that and explore a little bit with eye placement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!