Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, June 17, 2010

Trying to Buy a House


Well we found the most awesome beautiful place. We put a fair offer in and it was all looking great. So just as we had spent days dreaming we had our hopes dashed. They have decided to take the place off the market. Doh! Just wasted a week and we are on a tight time line. We must be out of our house on July 15 and today it is June 17 and we are starting from scratch again. Oh well such is life. There is a beautiful place waiting for us....our job is to find it. Funny that after buying this house 100 times in my mind, I blew it on the first try. Well, to be fair, it was not our fault....The vendor just got cold feet.

All things happen for a reason and when Sue and I are finally enjoying a cup of Java on our deck, overlooking our dream, it will all be wioorthwhile....Until then...DOH.

2 comments:

  1. I know we went through it as well. It's Karma Man. It will come together.
    Terry Hill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's beer bottles!!! lol
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!