Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, September 10, 2010

Faith Music



I posted the the youtube video above because this song floored me. It brought tears to my eyes as I found myself wrapped up in this song.

I was surfin youtube listening to Peyote Prayer Songs and various native praise and worhip. I am amazed at the water drum and rattles and how that builds to an amzing heartbeat, and then the worship music begins. Usually one dominant and one harmonized drone, provide beautiful vocal music. The voices are like instruments and everything vibrates to a deep loving drone. Here is an example of beautiful Peyote Prayer music. Check the rythme and be one with the music and praise.



Is this beautiful or what!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!