Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, September 23, 2010

Planes on the River

Plane on the River
There are many float plane owners who live on, and or have a cottages on the river. I have counted 4 so far. If I owned a plane, it would be a dream come true to be able to walk out on the dock and climb into your own plane.

 On weekends we hear lots of plane activity. The river is a winding river and the wind seems to come from many directions. Consequently, the water runway varies, with planes landing and taking off from many locations. I watched this particular plane try to take off and then abort for another try. He had it going full boar but couldnt get the lift. He aborted, spun the plane around and came back for another go. Gutsy really.

Haha..speaking of float planes, my buddy Mike and I were way back in the bush with our ATV's. We stopped at a quiet, secluded spot to enjoy the beauty, when all of a sudden this float plane lands on the lake. Two guys got out and took leeks from the pontoons. They hopped back in the plane and off they went.

Hey if ya gotta go.....you gotta go.
GTG

1 comment:

  1. Leeks? That's a vegetable. They grow on your river?
    Get some for me for your next cooking adventures with Julia.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!