Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, September 09, 2010

Stealing Time

"Sandy Falls" Copyright Marc Sylvestre

I woke up this morning at 6:30 and remembered where I had half a can of gas. Interesting way to wake up. I immediately thought of my boat, which sat empty at the dock. I woke up Sue and convinced her to come for a morning boat ride. I made 2 coffes to go and off we went. We boated to Sandy Falls and fished the rapids abit. Actually, water levels are down considerably this year, and these falls certainly didnt look like this. We were able to boat through and above the falls. On our journey we collected sticks that the beavers had just freshly chewed. They chew them like corn on the cob, leaving lengths of wood barkless. Sue is a gatherer, I am the hunter. My cell phone alarm went of at 8:20 and I rushed to the office. Time is now 8:59am and I need to sing off and sign into work. Cheers
dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!