Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sudden Thought

I was listening to the words of Ghuru Nanak and he reminded me of something that Jesus said. He said "You must serve". Thats it. I will serve.....but where do I begin? I googled food bank and found the local number. I called it and left a message that I wanted to serve. Hopefully someone will call me back or perhaps I'll try the number again later.

I answered an add for musicians wanted for an Aids benefit a number of weeks ago and NOBODY got back to me. Thats rude. I am disaapointed but hey...I guess it wasnt meant to be.

I am trying to come to grips with my desire to worship with others, yet my feeling that I dont fit. I suspect the problem is mine. After years of study and a number of progressive revelations I find myself in a spot where I cant tolerate "organized" religion, YET I have this need to be with brothers and sisters of Faith. I want it both ways. Can I have it both ways? I had it both ways back in Acton.

Any ways, I think I just need to have patience and let things unfold as He has planned. I will just BE. I will spread joy and positive vibration. I will be JESUS and not worry about all the other stuff. I will draw on the strength and joy of relationship with Spirit and simply let the blessings flow.

When the time is right, the time will be right......but hurry up already...teehee

1 comment:

  1. maybe it's time you started your own church..or meditation group right in your new home...sounds like it is big enough. ha ha....maybe it is time to get your art materials out and start painting again...your works are a form of service to others...everytime I look at my painting it reminds me that we are all connected...all one on this crazy planet earth...one with the universe.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!