Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My own Sandbox

It must be a drag nervously posting and then deleting a post. Making a comment and then deleting a comment......I know the feeling. I shut my blog down for a while because certain destructive personal issues were flowing out into my blog. I would post something when I was full of self and then by the time I got home, realized I shouldnt have done it. It got to be a little bit of a cycle for me of puffing myself up by discrediting others and then having conscience make me take my words back, or quickly erase my post, hoping no one would see. I realized at that moment that I had to just chill. I shut down my blog. I changed the URL, sat silent for a while, Everyone needs some down time. I am not ashamed. I am actually pleased. I have a differant respect now. Sure I find myself saying some silly things but hey what the heck...its my sandbox anyway.

cheers to your own sandbox....may you not shat and urinate in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!