Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, October 01, 2010

The Rainbow Center


This is the land of rainbows. I have never seen so many rainbow in my life. Rainbows on signs, rainbows in names, rainbows everywhere. Twice I have seen rainbows that touch the water on either side of me, creating perfect rainbow circles. The other night I was actually in a rainbow! I could see the translucent colors all around me! This is indeed, the land of the rainbow. The rainbow represents for me, the creators magnificent provisions, promise and desire for Love Peace and Relationship....peace to all my rainbow friends.

1 comment:

  1. WOW my kind of town. I haven't seen a rainbow all summer...hope I see one soon...one good thing...the rainbow makers are starting to shine real good now with the sun lower in the sky. I do see rainbows in my home now.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!