Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Things to be Grateful for...

wow.so.many things..where does one begin. At home I guess, so I am thankful for my wife and for my mom. I'm thankful that I carry a piece of my father and his father. I am thankful for my brothers and sister and brothers in law and sisters in laws. I am thankful for their mothers and fathers. I am especially thankful for Oma whos image remains etched in my mind. I am thankful for the unification of many cultures in my family. I am thankful for my children and the children of all my family. I am thankful for my greater family which includes friends and friends of friends and I am grateful for their families too. I am thankful for my community and my neighbors and all the people on my street and in my town. I am thankful for a grateful heart. Yes it is true. I am blessed beyond my own deserving. I am most grateful to God, because it is through this Spirit that I find the balance intended for me. I am thankful for the talents and non talents that I have. I am thankful for music and creative arts. I am thankful for fine and not so fine art. I am thankful for beauty as it is expressed in so many ways. I am not talking about physical beauty, though I am thankful for that too! I am thankful for torch bearers of truth and justice. I am grateful for those who died so that I may live. I am grateful to geography and most thankful for gravity. I am grateful for the many provisions and the master plan. I am grateful to all those people who seek the way of encouragement and love. I am grateful for peace and also banana's. I am thankful for morning smoothies and sharing them with the one I love. I am grateful for each new day and each new opportunity to share my gratefulness, which by the way I am most grateful for....or did I already say that.

1 comment:

Go ahead....Make my day!