Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wintergreen Berries...so so good!

Campsire for the day.

Using the self timer...

as far as we can get...

Garbage Collection
We spent Thanksgiving Monday up the river at Sandy Falls. There is a nice little campspot up there. We parked the boat and setup camp here. We had a nice campfire and we explored. We picked garbage too and a fair bit of it. Some real old pop cans and remnants of partys from yesteryear.

This is a great spot and I think that come summer, we will probably head up here for the weekend. Its a pefect spot for camping and shore lunch.

cheers

1 comment:

  1. Nice shots. I'm so thankful to see friends mixing it up with nature like this. Don, you have been such an unusually kind hearted person and I'm sure not only to me. Your optimism is infectious and people's lives are better for having crossed your path.

    Keep doing what you're doing - so the rest of us can vicariously appreciate your livingness.

    Ritchie

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!