Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, December 04, 2010

Dranfield & Wright "For Better or Worse"



Mark Dranfield and I are childhood friends. He is my oldest friend. We played dinky toys together in Quebec. We have fished together and played music together all our lives. We dont really see each other a lot, but we have shared the home studio experience together on numerous occasions. Here is a song we wrote along with a poet friend of Marks. She used to submit a ton of poetry, words and lyrics and we would massage them, cut and paste them to our music. I was usuallay relegated to vocals only, as Mark has a hot guitar hand, and he engineered the songs. Any way, I like this song...check it out....Dranfield and Friends....For Better or Worse...Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!