Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, December 13, 2010

Let it Snow!

It snowed all day yesterday and all night....Let it snow!!! That ice hut should be able to go to the river soon. I did a test hole and it was about 5-6 inches thick. People were skating on the river a couple days ago. During the storm we watched a mink feeding at the culvert beside our place. The water was still open there, as there is a creek that flows into the river. He was in and out of the river and walked the shore line over to our shed. We also saw a beaver at the open water. This morning after a night of snow, the water is no longer open for them. The creek appears to be frozen over now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!