Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, December 30, 2010

Life on the River - Christmas 2010

  



Family Gathering Christmas 2010

It sure has been nice having family up for Christmas. As some families left, others arrived. As of now we are alone.....until tomorrow when a fresh batch of freinds arrive. We shall ring in the New Year with loved ones.

We have had a lot of fun. My brother in law brought up some snowmobiles and we went for some magnificent rides. We were able to go by trail to some remote spots that Sue and I found with the boat. We ran an abandoned rail line for a while and made a big loop around our neighbourood. It was nice to get my bearings on the land. Much of this land is crown land and I intend to make respectful use of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!