Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Playing in the Rainbows


I'm having a great time playing in my sandbox. I decided I need to do more than one painting at a time. I have room on my table for two. Well If I was neat and organized I could probably do four. But I like my stuff every where so two is enough.

I am exploring a theme...RAINBOWS. I am loving the way the colours come together and compliment each other. I have been playing with a number of themes within the rainbow. I have been having fun using White Paper and maintaining a white background...as much as I can. I am a slob and its all I can do from keeping my splatters, smudges and fingerprints off the white.

I am going to sit here and paint rainbows until there is world peace or until Christ returns to claim the ones who love Him.....whichever comes first.

1 comment:

  1. ya OK..never mind 2. I got so inspired I drew 7. Seven at a time is a blast! I drew the entire book of paper, the front cover and the cardboard back cover.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!