Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, December 04, 2010

Reconnecting.....


Finding my Way and Reconnecting

"Rainbow Spirit" Copyright don wright 2010

I went to Sudbury today to buy some used living room chairs. What a score...4 for $40.00. I saw them on the cable shopping network, phoned the number and away I went. While in Sudbury I went to Sears to buy a vinyl table cloth....Found them but had to leave it at the door becuase I dont do excessive cashier lineups. I zoomed across the road to Fabricland and got fixed up with a nice clear plastic table cover. I then went to Michaels and bought some painting supplies and some canvass. I made my way home, setup my painting table, and began to paint a vision.

Its too bad I'm so rusty and such a rookie. I felt clumsy. The vision didnt really translate. Its still in my head. Perhaps as I gain proficiency and technique and experience, then my vision can be properly expressed. Nevertheless, I called the piece Rainbow Spirit. I think that all art deserves a name. If it was worth expressing, then its worth naming.

Anyway, on one hand I shouldnt embarrass myself by posting such rudimentary work but on the other hand. I'm on a journey. Things are what they are. These are just diary entries on my journey on the Red Road. I'm dropping little "seeds" in fertile ground. I will nurture these seeds and as time passes these seeds will become trees and vines, offering every good medicine to those who find pleasure in my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!