Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, December 26, 2010

Taking a Break from Taking a Break


I figured I wouldnt have time to blog much over the holidays, but I just had to share this. I finally put my ice hut out. I couldnt stand waiting. While I am told to put it over with the rest of my friends, I just couldnt resist the lure of having it in my back yard. I put the hut right on the spot where we caught the most fish in the summer. This is the dry run. I have a nice hole that I cut with my chainsaw...5 feet by 1 foot. The ice is 8 inches thick. We banked lots of snow around the hut. It is a mere 50 feet from my house. It is equipped with heat and lighting. Its so flippin rad.....hahaha cheers...I'm going fishing

1 comment:

Go ahead....Make my day!