Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sandy Falls and Beyond
















My son Dylan and I went for an evening snowmobile ride to Sandy Falls and beyond.
First stop was the falls to enjoy the views. There were ise flows and mini icebergs went around and around in the current.

Dylan decided he would be a daredevil and walk on the ice flow. Of course the ice broke, leaving him scrambling, jumping from one berg to the next finally to crash onto shore without even a soaker!



 
We went to the tressel upstream. Its really quiet up there. In the winter, everything looks black and white. On the way back we took a bank a little too slow and we flipped the sled, sending us both into the snow bank laughing. We flipped it back upright and boogied home for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!