Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, April 28, 2011

Canada Post Picture Stamps


My mom sent me a card and on the stamp was her cat Timothy. It looked really cool so I went to the Canada Post website and made a stamp for myself. I had intended to use them, however, they looked so great on the sheet, I didnt have the heart to deface it. Instead, I gave the sheet to my buddy Ron who has the most extensive Canadian stamp collection I have seen. He is only missing one or two stamps for the entire Canadian collection. Now he has a one of a kind...talk about limited stamp runs! The sheet is 8.5x11 and I think they would look good framed. I also gave my buddy Ron, the invoice and he said...awesome...now I have some provenance! Cheers to stamp collecting and technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!