Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Birthday and Mothers Day

I called the local construction company to get a load of top soil dropped off for Sues birthday. The guy chuckled and told me I was a month early. I gave Sue a promise for her birthday.


We bagan to assemble the logs we have hauled off the river. Our goal is to make raised flower and vegetable beds. It I was a vegetable, this is where I would want to live! 


The dump load of top soil arrived yesterday and we began wheel barrowing the soil to the beds. We decided to make the bed smaller and make more of them vs the larger bed we first laid out. We have one full already and today we will work on the next.

There you have it...birthday and mothers day for my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!