Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, June 06, 2011

The End of the World

According to evangelist Harold Camping, the Rapture should have occurred on May 21, 2011. It was his third failed attempt at predicting the date of this Judgment Day and, not to be deterred, he now has another date predicted for the big event.

According to Camping, the Rapture is a time when the faithful followers of preachers such as himself will be lifted into heaven. Then, the rest of the prediction wanders off in a very old-fashioned direction filled with vengeance and lots of fire and brimstone.


Insights Into The Shift

by Owen Waters
http://www.infinitebeing.com/
On May 22, 2011, my wife, my friend Ron and I sat and looked at each other. We had watched the news the day previous and we were anaysing what just happened. Suddenly we realized that Harold Camping was absolutely RIGHT! The rapture actually did happen that night as predicted........and we all missed the boat!

Not one person was found to be worthy. The Lord wasnt joking when it was said that we would be surprised. Its no wonder that I got overlooked for the rapture. After all, I have been asking a lot of un christian questions. But what I dont understand is why all the super christians are still here. Could it be that they arnt worthy either. What a rotten joke having to bear all that self righteousness for nothing. Oh well. Jesus will return and fix it all. In the meantime, I feel like I am living in post rapture times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!