Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Letter to Hooked on Pets - Sturgeon Falls



Hi...long time no see.
I bought a male budgie and a cage from you this spring. 
We also got a cat on the same day.
Both are doing wonderfully well and have become part of our family.

Here is a picture of budgie Niijii perched on my buddies glasses.
Everyone says this is the most incredible bird they have ever seen.
Niijii does not live in his cage.
He is free to fly the entire house.
He prefers his perch in the window in my office and we spend 8:30 - 5PM together at work. 
My clients all laugh as he chatters and chatters. 
He has begun to speak and says Niijii, Bird, Birdie bird, good boy, good bird,
whatareyadoin, kitty cat, kitty kitty kitty, 2 distinct whistles
as well as his own budgie language which we have come to understand.
We are adding new words to his vocabulary weekly.
He still allows himself to be kissed on the neck, like you did every day, 
and he still gets his 4 times a day kisses.
This is the most incredible bird I have ever seen! 
Thank you for the early attention and love you gave him....it paid off!!!!!
Cheers!
dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!