Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

That Was Weird

I'm still scratching my head. Somewhere around 2pm yesterday, I suddenly felt dizzy and weird, like I had some sort of motion sickness. I felt light headed for a moment and then everything was fine. About 30 minutes later, I took a call from a client telling me about an earthquake 30 minutes prior. That was weird. This morning I brushed it off as coincidence and my wife said...."I wouldn't be so sure about that, I think you are in tune with the earth"

1 comment:

  1. I was reading the Sudbury news and read how poeple in Sudbury experienced dizzyness/vertigo/nausea all around the time of the earth quake on the east coast. While news reports suggested this was not felt in canada, Sudbury actually had to evacuate a building. Evidently, there were 2 waves and many people experienced the same dizziness I did....interesting.
    dw

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!