Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, September 02, 2011

Being Jesus to Our World



This is a clip from my Pastor. I belong to Crossings Community Church in Acton. It is 5.5 hours south of me. I am a member through Facebook and attend virtually through the internet. Once every 6 months or so, I attend physically. Last week I had the opportunity to hug my brothers and sisters.

This is today's message. This is the message I shall carry with me everywhere I go and to people I interact with.

Join me and go out and be Jesus to this world in a tangible real way.

1 comment:

  1. OMDAYS!!! You're not allowed to have a life. Post something new i am done with listening to your (hes-almost-my) pastor.

    BrendAWWWW....

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!