Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Daniel Trask - Ottertooth Discussions

http://www.ottertooth.com/discus/messages/3/43572.html?1322057828


Daniel Update: Every day is a "Brand New Day". In reveiwing their site, Five: "Give assistance and kindness wherever needed" jumped out. We reflect and take comfort in the fact that every person contributing on this blog(www.ottertooth.com), is practising this exceptionally well. Tomorrow is a brand new day, and another day of hope for finding Daniel... (trasker)


I am sharing this site www.ottertooth.com and specifically this link http://www.ottertooth.com/discus/messages/3/43572.html?1322057828 , in hopes that someone who reads my blog, has information that my lead to Daniel's safe return home.


Heavenly Father
I pray for Daniels safe return.
I pray that someone will come forward with information
and I pray that you would bless each and every person who has expressed love and concern.
Great Spirit, would you bekon Daniel home and provide for him safe passage
we pray these things to the one with all knowledge and power
amen



1 comment:

  1. Very comforting to us and our family, thanks Don.

    Don and Maureen Trask

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!