Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Hike to Spirit Rock - Obabika Old Growth

Trail to Spirit Rock and the Sisters 
Chee-Skon Abikong Lake 
The Sisters 
Admiration 
A Place of Rest 
Trail Map 
Spirit Rock Camp Site
Spirit Rock
Ancient Ceremony Site 
Potluck Table 
Place of Sacred Fire 
Daniel Enjoying Potluck at Changing of the Seasons Ceremony 2011


1 comment:

  1. "Thanks" Don for all your kindness and support over the last 3 1/2 years. Now that remains of Daniel have been found (May 24, 2015 by MibSAR team), we can end our journey of uncertainty and find peace.
    With our gratitude,
    Don and Maureen Trask

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!