Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Missing Person Daniel Trask


Hi Don

I Just wanted to let you know that the OPP emergency response team and helicoptor were searching this  afternoon, and will resume again tomorrow. The OPP asked us to post a missing person and communicate to others who could spread the word. They will be checking with local food/outback stores to see if Daniel stopped to
buy supplies. Feel free to share with whatever contacts you may have, he's out there somewhere, with the help of
many we are hopeful he will be found.

Our son is missing since Thurs. Nov. 3, 2011, believed to be in Temagami outback, car spotted on Red Squirrel Rd. 

If you have any information or contacts, please contact the OPP,land and air search are underway, Tues. Nov. 

15th.

Male, 28, brown hair, see attached photo from Changing of the Seasons 2011, Daniel (Dan) Trask
Maureen and Don Trask, Waterloo ON,             519-884-3285      




This is a picture of Daniel Trask at the annual Changing of the Seasons Ceremony 2011. Daniel is an able bodied outdoorsman. He handled his canoe like a dream. We watched and admired as he paddled up to the celebration. I understand from others, he has great skills. Daniels parents found my blog by an internet search and asked for some assistance. I have been passing the word.


7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for spreading the word about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. come home soon dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Don, I am Sharon... Maureen's sister. It's very difficult to go through this Christmas Day without Daniel on are minds and in our hearts.

    I would like to take a moment to say Thanks You to you and everyone else who have been with us along the way with your time, help, prayers and love.

    Wishing everyone a Blessed Merry Christmas and looking forward to spending Christmas 2012 with Daniel. lots of love Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is an entire community of people who dont feel right or the same when a brother is lost or missing. A small candle burns in the windows of our hearts, hoping to help guide him home. Peace to you and your family and may you experience joy beyond circumstance. in great love..don

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello:

    Was doing a search to see if I could contact Sharon (Daniel's aunt) whom I met on Thursday, December 15, via your friend, Heather (and some other "new friends"). Would you be able to describe your nephew's car? Please feel free to email me, if you still have my addy; if not, I'll check back here.

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gwen:
    This is Daniel's Mom, Maureen. His car (a gold/brown 4 door Implala) is covered with a tarp to protect it, and being checked, but no signs of him coming to it. I suspect now with the snow he's unable to drive out of Red Squirrel Rd. until the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Appreciating the commitment you put into your website and in
    depth information you offer. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed material. Fantastic read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.
    My web page > printable restaurant coupons

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!