Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pain


Pain
excruciating pain
all consuming
pain

ex·cru·ci·at·ing  (k-skrsh-tng)
adj.
1. Intensely painful; agonizing.
2. Very intense or extreme: wrote with excruciating precision.

ex·cruci·ating·ly adv.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

excruciating [ɪkˈskruːʃɪˌeɪtɪŋ]
adj
1. unbearably painful; agonizing
2. intense; extreme he took excruciating pains to do it well
3. Informal irritating; trying
excruciatingly  adv
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 

Pain
excruciating pain
all consuming
pain

Pain is an unpleasant sensation often caused by intense or damaging stimuli 
It motivates withdrawal from damaging or potentially damaging situations, protection of a damaged body part while it heals, and avoidance of similar experiences in the future.[2] Most pain resolves promptly once the painful stimulus is removed and the body has healed, but sometimes pain persists despite removal of the stimulus and apparent healing of the body; and sometimes pain arises in the absence of any detectable stimulus, damage or disease.[3]
Pain is the most common reason for physician consultation in the United States.[4] It is a major symptom in many medical conditions, and can significantly interfere with a person's quality of life and general functioning.

Pain
excruciating pain
all consuming
pain
Take this yoke from me
protect my friends and loved ones from its effects
I would bear it alone if I could

Healing
Heal
Healer
be one with me
lift this yoke
remove this burdon
I have much to do





No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!