Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, March 09, 2012

Ice Fishing Round-Up



Its been a crazy year for weather. Last Sunday we had so much snow the snowmachines were getting stuck. A few days later,  it was raining. Yesterday the temp was soaring and we had a big melt and a breach in our foundation resulting in about 1000 gallons of water in the cold room. Pete and I are starting to get worried about our huts so this weekend, actually, tonight, we will quickly retrieve our shacks and call it a season. Although we have until the end of the month, frankly, We beleive this is our last weekend. There was a foot of water on the ice which would make retreival difficult although last night it was very cold and everything is frozen again. As of Sunday temps will be above zero for at least a week. So, as it turns out, these pics represent the last last outing of the season.....hhhhmmm unless I set the hut up beside my dock....hhmmm and tie a rope to it..hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!