Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, March 30, 2012

Once a Month

Once a month I have to leave my paradis and trek to Mississauga. I always travelled outside of business hours, but given the distance that has proven tiring. This month while in the city, I upgraded my crappy little cell phone to a smartphone. I twinned up my office email and my office phone number. I know I should have done this sooner, but I was resisting. It really is a beautiful apparatus. It has GPS and maps and internet and wifi. I understand there are a ton of apps. I am painfully slow with my big fat fingers and I am learning the conventions.

Whenever I am in the city, there is a whirlwind of visitations and ultimately, there are more people than time. My buddy Ron has a room for me and a home away from home. I like to go to the AGO art gallery of ontario a few times a year. I met up with Deb on Wed and we had a nice tour of AGO and a walk through town. Ron and I met up with Patti and Barry for an authentic Mexican meal at their, and now my, favourite Mexi restaurant. I had an enchilada with some sort of chocolate sauce. Interesting use of chocolate. When I saw it on the menu I said "I wonder what it tastes like?. One of the dinner clients said its great...would you like to taste the sauce?. haha you know you are at home in a restaurant when someone offers you to taste their meal. Of course I took her up on that offer, and dipped my pinky on her plate, tasted it and placed my order. We had fun and the meal was great. I met up with Deb again and we travelled home together. We stopped for some sushi, and she chopstick fed me my share while we drove. This too is one of my great joys of life. How could it get any better than this?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!