Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, March 10, 2012

Only I


Only I - Copyright don wright 2000

I wrote this song in 2000 and recorded it in my PC. My nephew Benjamin played the electric track for me. I wrote this song after reading a scripture that said that nothing could separate us from the love of God. While that may be true from a God perspective, it is not necessarily true from a human perspective. I remember the poster that said God loves you whether you like it or not , and sadly I think too many people just simply dont accept Gods love. At any rate, this song was about me and not anyone else, although you may feel the same.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!