Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, March 06, 2012

technical difficulties

Well I had a great blog post this morning that I worked on for an hour and then pressed the wrong button and lost it all. That sucks. So, Instead you get this lame post.

When I go to the washroom with Niijii on my shoulder, he begins to sing when the urine hits the water. He loves that sound and then runs through his entire vocabulary. The longer the waterfall...the longer the diatribe. I'd take a video, except it might be in poor taste....awww heck...I couldnt stand the tempatation so here it is....






1 comment:

  1. lol I have a similar issue with Stella. As soon as the water is turned on its Opera time!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!