Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, April 01, 2012

Better Than TV!

Our picture windows are better than TV! I stand in front of them, beholding the constant and ever changing beauty.

Three big woodpeckers flew into the tree and started bouncing around like they owned the place. To our amazement they were Piliated Woodpeckers! The largest and grandest and rarest of them all! I am overwhelmed with joy and thanksgiving.

When I was a young lad, I grew up on the upper credit river valley. I would roam the the bush in search of speckled trout and to view wildlife. One day I spotted a Piliated Woodpecker. I spent many hours in pursuit of just another glimpse of this magnificent bird. When we moved north, we began to see more.

Now I see a pair of Wood Ducks. The most beautiful and unique of all ducks. They are diving along the waters edge. They are very beautiful and another creature that warms my soul.

This is better than TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!