Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rest


Sue and I are heading to the bush this weekend.
I feel excitement inside.
I feel a certain warmth and peace.

Now this is a resting place!
This is one of the Obabika Old Growth sisters.
Call me nuts but you can feel her pulse.
When you hug her its as if you are hugging all of creation

"hugging the sisters" copyright don wright 2012

Rest at the Old Growth - We like to sit with the "sisters" at the Obabika Old Growth. I used to think they were just trees until I hugged one. Old Growth was just a news article until I felt it for myself. Treehugger was a derogatory word until I felt the spiritual energy and now I hug. I hug these trees because our lives depend on them. Its easy to lose sight in the midst of plastic and pavement. Yet ask the 1000's of people who seek solace and rest under the shade of these magnificent gifts. Dont believe me? I will take you there and you can feel for yourself. You will feel the tears of sorrow and joy and you will be changed forever.
....thats my promise to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!