Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Susie's "40th" Birthday and Easter Celebration

We had company come up from the city and the weather was so great, I decided to put the boat in the water. We took a little boat ride. 
Later that day we gathered on the dock to enjoy the sunshine and to have a great meal together. 
That evening we had a fire and played a few tunes. 
and roasted marshmallows and made those graham cracker and chocolate thingys that I cant remember their name. 
Next day we went up to Sandy Falls for a shore lunch 
We cooked whitefish that Debbie caught on my new camp fry pan. 
We had a great site right on a peninsula 
Pete was in charge of flippin the fish. Beer battered just the way Sue likes it. 
After lunch Pete took the young lad for a paddle and they did a little whitewater 
You gotta love 3G network at the falls.....I leave my phone at home.

So there you have it. The beginning of another awesome season. I cant decide which season is the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!