Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, August 10, 2012

Assembly of First Nations Declaration



Assembly of First Nations Declaration
The Creator gave us laws that govern all our relationships to live in harmony with nature and mankind.We the Original Peoples of this land know the Creator put us here.
The Laws of the Creator defined our rights and responsibilities.
The Creator gave us our spiritual beliefs, our languages, our culture, and a place on Mother Earth which provided us with all our needs.
We have maintained our Freedom, our Languages, and our Traditions from time immemorial.
We continue to exercise the rights and fulfill the responsibilities and obligations given to us by the Creator for the land upon which we were placed.
The Creator has given us the right to govern ourselves and the right to self-determination.
The rights and responsibilities given to us by the creator cannot be altered or taken away by any other Nation.
In many ways I have always felt the same about my existence here on earth. I have always lived my life under the sole kingship of my creator. My mother told me at a young age that only God Almighty could judge me and that the opinions of mankind are of no consequence. While I am to live in peace in my community, I have never handed over moral authority to a govt. The govt has no jurisdiction in my own rights as a child of God. I am a man of the land, created in the image of God and ultimately I answer to no one except the one who gave me breath. Not only do I support the Assembly of First Nations, I also claim the same. I am a man of the land and spirit is in me and I will forever be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!