Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

praying for all in the path of Sandy

"praying for all in the path of Sandy" copyright don wright 2012

I am looking out at my river and it is peaceful calm..not a ripple. I watched CNN and weather network as our brothers and sisters to the east got pounded. What could one do except pray and seek safety. Now in the aftermath they must survey the damage....such great loss...for what its worth, this doodle was my prayer. Obviously Sandy paid no attention to our prayers.......a friend was quick to comment "It worked in NYC - thankfully no deaths here. But so tragic for others."


grandfather rock - lake obabika
the rock. the place of equilibrium. the center point or point of context.
Grandfathers, ancestors, generations
calm and peaceful

sandy october 29 2012

I reversed the swirl on my prayer doodle in order to negate the energy.
I see a face in this picture on the right of the swirl tail. 
I replaced this face with the face of grandfather rock, 
exchanging one face for another.

This is not a voodoo doodle!
I am merely praying with my pen.
The images dont have to be perfect
They just have to be honest.
When I am willing to allow the creator to create in me,
much greater things are created than these





No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!